Residents of Highland Park and Hamtramck who meet eligibility requirements may receive the COVID-19 vaccine on multiple dates in March and April. The effort is a collaboration between the Wayne County Department of Public Health, the City of Highland Park, the office Highland Park Mayor Hubert Yopp, the DAAA and SAY Detroit. Details follow below.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE
- Residents from Highland Park or Hamtramck who are 50 years of age or older.
- Spouses or caregivers of residents of 50+
- Residents with disabilities
REQUIRED PREFERRED AND RECOMMENDED*!
*Walk-ins are now accepted.
HOW TO REGISTER / PREPARE
- Registration phone numbers:
- Hamtramck: 313-580-5539
- Highland Park: 313-580-3208
- Patients must wear a face covering.
- Patients will receive the first dose of the vaccine and an appointment card for their second dose in the recommended timeframe.
Vaccine distribution is from 9:00AM to 3:00PM on the following days
- March 30
- March 31
- April 1
- April 2
- April 3
- April 6
The Ernest T. Ford Field House (Recreation Center)
Highland Park, MI 48203