**** NEW LOCATION****
Due to demand, the location has moved to The Ernest T. Ford Field House (Recreation Center), 10 Pitkin, Highland Park, Mi 48203
Residents of Highland Park and Hamtramck who meet eligibility requirements may receive the COVID-19 vaccine on Tuesday, February 23rd and Wednesday, February 24th at the
SAY Detroit Clinic. The effort is a collaboration between the Wayne County Department of Public Health, the City of Highland Park, and SAY Detroit. Details follow below.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE
Only residents from Highland Park or Hamtramck who are:
- 65 years of age or older, OR
- First responders (fire, police, EMS personnel)
HOW TO REGISTER / PREPARE
- Registration phone numbers:
- Hamtramck: Ruth Harlin 313-252-0050 ext 240
- Highland Park: 313-688-5180 (last names A-L); 313-590-0470 (last names M-Z)
- Walk-ups not accepted
- Patients must wear a face covering.
- Patients will receive the first dose of the vaccine and an appointment card for their second dose in the recommended timeframe.
- Tuesday, February 23rd from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Wednesday, February 24th from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
SAY Detroit Family Health Clinic
211 Glendale Ave
Highland Park, MI 48203
The Ernest T. Ford Field House (Recreation Center)
Highland Park, Mi 48203