- Equipment is always needed. We are continually looking for vendors who could provide us necessary equipment such as blood pressure machines, pulse oximeters, EKG machines, blood glucose machines and test strips, scales, thermometers, goose neck lamps, ophthalmoscopes and otoscopes.
- Medical supplies are also needed. These would include disposable materials used on all patients such as paper gowns, paper covers for exam tables, syringes, butterfly catheters, antiseptic solutions and Band-Aids.
- Office supplies such as printer paper, toner cartridges, ink pens, post it notes and other small items are also needed and welcomed.
- Many of our homeless patients come to us without basic essentials such as underwear and socks. We need supplies for all sizes in kids and adult women to give to them when necessary.
- Furnishings for the clinic are tired and in need of replacement. This would include items such as chairs in the rooms, and waiting room tables and chairs.
Depending on your area of interest, a comprehensive list is available by contacting the clinic.
You Can Help
Every dollar of your tax deductible gift goes directly into the daily operational needs of the clinic. No salaries are paid for any of the directors or board members of our charities.
Our commitment to financial transparency is explained here.